Pages

1.02.2012

Sew into Sewing.

For Christmas I got an awesome sewing machine.  I am pretty excited to start using it and have found a ton of  tutorials online for projects that I want to try.  


In my hunt for these tutorials I have found out just how much I love Pinterest and Craftgawker.  I have now devoted an entire Pinterest Board to Sewing.


I am looking forward to sewing all sorts of things but especially making a quilt for our new bed. 


I thought for practice I would start small and make a baby quilt. I picked out some flannelette and decided to attempt a "quilt as you go" quilt.  If you are interested in this type of quilting I would recommend you check out Quilt-As-You-Go Strip Quilt by Annie of Originate and Renovate


Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...